PostedMar 3 2015
On Thursday, March 19th at 7:00 p.m., in the General Purpose room of the Town Hall, the Planning Board will hold a public hearing regarding proposed changes to Conway’s Protective Bylaws. The purpose of this hearing is to allow for public review and comment on the following revisions. Final changes will be presented at the Annual Town Meeting on May 11, 2015:
- Article 2: District and Use Regulations; To more clearly define the included districts and incorporate the Official Zoning Map.
- Article 2: Add Section 22.1 to clearly define Prohibited Uses in All Districts, especially pertaining to open air storage of junk, inoperable motor vehicles, trash, debris and scrap materials.
- Article 6: Add Section 63 (b) to clarify and provide better procedural guidelines for issuing Special Permits.
- Article 6: Add Section 64 to more clearly define procedures for Site Plan Review of large scale solar, cottage industries and others.
- Article 9: Revisions to a few procedures and definitions of Large Scale Solar Facilities.
Details on these changes will be handed out at the March 19th hearing.