Town of Conway Rotating Header Image

For emergencies dial 911. (You may also dial 625-8200 for the Shelburne State Police dispatch.)

When is an Electrical License or Permit Required?

Answers to this question are available inĀ “When Is An Electrical License Required?,” recently published by the Cooperative Inspection Program of the Franklin Regional Council of Governments.

Admin: Site | Calendar

Your web browser is outdated

This site is never going to look or function the way it is intended as long as you are using Internet Explorer 6. We recommend you upgrade to a newer browser:

Thanks, and have a nice day! And please upgrade!