Board of Assessors
- Natalie Whitcomb, Chair
- Malcolm Corse
- Russell French
- Laura Dove, Assessors’ Clerk
- Mondays, Tuesdays 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Lee Whitcomb, Assessor
- Wednesdays, Thursdays 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Assessors are also available by appointment. Please contact us as follows:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (413) 369-4235 x5
- Fax : (413) 369-4237
- Visit us at Town Hall, 5 Academy Hill Road
- Write to:
Conway Board of Assessors
PO Box 240
Conway, MA 01341
A multi-layer web-based map of Conway is now available. To get started, please read:
Five documents dealing with taxes:
- Frequently asked questions
- History of Tax Rates in Conway by Fiscal Year
- FY16 Rate Comparisons
- Comparison with other towns: percentage rise in tax rate over ten years
- A Proposition 2 1/2 Primer
Senior Exemption information and application:
More useful documents:
Page last updated July 21, 2016