Board of Assessors
Please note: Natalie Whitcomb will be out July 8 – 18.
Natalie Whitcomb, Chair
369-4235, ext. 5
Natalie Whitcomb – Chair
Assessor’s Clerk – Laura Dove
Assessors Office Hours
- Mondays, Tuesdays 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Assessor Lee Whitcomb will be in the office from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and assessors are also available by appointment. Please call 369-4235, ext. 5 or e-mail us at [email protected]
To contact the Board of Assessors, please note the following:
- Email: [email protected]
- Write to:
Conway Board of Assessors
PO Box 240
Conway, MA 01341
- Phone – (413) 369-4235 x5
Fax – (413) 369-4237
- Visit us at 5 Academy Hill Road
Five documents dealing with taxes:
- Frequently asked questions
- History of Tax Rates in Conway by Fiscal Year
- Comparison with other towns: tax rate compared with neighboring towns
- Comparison with other towns: percentage rise in tax rate over ten years
- A Proposition 2 1/2 Primer
Senior Exemption information and application:
More useful documents:
Page last updated July 16, 2014