Rose Field Planning
The Town Administrator, Selectboard, Planning Board, Housing Committee, Parks, Recreation, and Trails Committee, Community Preservation Committee, and Friends of the South River are currently in discussions on use of the property.
This page will serve as a repository for documents being used for overall planning of the town property known as the Rose Field on Shelburne Falls Rd.
Below documents are for reference only.
- Riverbend Park Proposal
- Rose Field Planning Document [work-in-progress]
- Site Analysis (Pages 1-5) [Housing Committee]
- Site Analysis (Pages 6-10) [Housing Committee]
- Use Overlays [Housing Committee]
- Senior Housing Concept [Housing Committee]
- Downtown Sidewalk Plan [Parks & Recreation Committee]
- Park Conceptual Plan [Parks & Recreation Committee]
- Parks & Housing Conceptual Plan [Parks & Recreation Committee]
- South River Restoration Handout 2014 [FRCOG]
- Wetland Delineation 2013
- Tax Map of Property
- Google Aerial 2011
Page last updated June 16, 2014