See below for current job and committee openings. Your town is always in need of committee volunteers!
Conway residents are encouraged to consider volunteering themselves for the following positions:
- Agricultural Commission – 2 members needed
- Broadband Committee – 1 member needed
- Personnel Committee – 2 members needed
- Zoning Board of Appeals – 1 member needed
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, or have questions, please contact Town Administrator Tom Hutcheson at 369-4235, ext. 3.
- Conway Conservation Commission – 1 member needed
If you are interested in joining this commission, or have any questions, please contact Conservation Commission Chairman John Gates at (413) 772-9287.
General Job Application – must be completed and submitted for all staff openings.
Latest committee, volunteer or job announcements
Page last updated January 6, 2017