See below for current job and committee openings. Your town is always in need of committee volunteers!
There are no job opportunities at this time.
Conway residents are encouraged to consider volunteering themselves for the following positions:
- Agricultural Commission – 2 members needed
- Broadband Committee – 1 member needed
- Personnel Committee – 2 members needed
- Zoning Board of Appeals – 1 member needed
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, or have questions, please contact Town Administrator Tom Hutcheson at 369-4235, ext. 3.
- Conway Conservation Commission – 1 member needed
If you are interested in joining this commission, or have any questions, please contact Conservation Commission Chairman John Gates at (413) 772-9287.
General Job Application – must be completed and submitted for all staff openings.
Latest committee, volunteer or job announcements
Page last updated September 23, 2016